RadiantEclipseForums II
Hello, Guest! Very Happy Welcome To RadiantEclipseForums, If You Haven't Already Please Register Smile
RadiantEclipseForums II
Hello, Guest! Very Happy Welcome To RadiantEclipseForums, If You Haven't Already Please Register Smile

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
REF Now Has A Twitter And A Facebook Fan Page! Go Follow @RadiantEForums, And Like RadiantEclipseForums on Facebook!

Share | 

Management of the Music Threads

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trauma
Trauma

Management of the Music Threads Empty
PostSubject: Management of the Music Threads   Management of the Music Threads EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Regarding all REF Staff and Management,

I was scanning the Music threads as I usually do and seen that we dont really have a clear set up of genre, we have two and a halfy. Rock/Metal, Rap/Hip Hop
Come on guys! We have more genres than that in the world Smile. We should give the seperation of music an appreciation, such as having a select genre for each group, such as rap is not hip hop, and rock and metal are not always the same thing. We could add more for instance, Indie, Folk, Jazz, Funk, ect ect.

Though we dont have to cross here, many genres have sub cats that could be inside the folder itself such as. Alternative Rock would be in the Rock folder. Underground Rap could be in the Rap folder itself, so on and so forth. Im not mad, just kinda want there to be an understanding of the genre and order within it Very Happy!

If need be, I can manage all the music myself, I can collect its genre, place it in the right section and TADAA, neat and orderly (wow I sound like my grandmother).

I posted this here because I didnt really see a suggestion box or thread anywhere.

Keep the vibes alive guys

Sincerely,
Trauma and the Music Listening Department of Health
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Founder
Founder
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Management of the Music Threads   Management of the Music Threads EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:04 pm

I Totally Agree, I Just Got Lazy The Day I Was Trying To Rebuild REF As Fast As I Can, I Was Kinda Careless About The Music Thread, But Later Tonight I'll Seperate Some And Add Some More Smile
Back to top Go down
https://radianteclipseforums.forumotion.net
Trauma
Trauma

PostSubject: Re: Management of the Music Threads   Management of the Music Threads EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Fiction wrote:
I Totally Agree, I Just Got Lazy The Day I Was Trying To Rebuild REF As Fast As I Can, I Was Kinda Careless About The Music Thread, But Later Tonight I'll Seperate Some And Add Some More Smile

No problem, I will shoot you a PM over of the genres that are usually posted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Founder
Founder
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Management of the Music Threads   Management of the Music Threads EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Thanks Dude, Sorry For The Inconvenience Smile
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

PostSubject: Re: Management of the Music Threads   Management of the Music Threads EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Fiction wrote:
Thanks Dude, Sorry For The Inconvenience Smile

Haha dont sweat it guy, no ones mad. Thanks for getting this all sorted out though, music be serious
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Founder
Founder
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Management of the Music Threads   Management of the Music Threads EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Added And Separated Alot Of Sections! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Management of the Music Threads   Management of the Music Threads Empty

Back to top Go down

Management of the Music Threads

View previous topic View next topic Back to top