RadiantEclipseForums II
Hello, Guest! Very Happy Welcome To RadiantEclipseForums, If You Haven't Already Please Register Smile
RadiantEclipseForums II
Hello, Guest! Very Happy Welcome To RadiantEclipseForums, If You Haven't Already Please Register Smile

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
REF Now Has A Twitter And A Facebook Fan Page! Go Follow @RadiantEForums, And Like RadiantEclipseForums on Facebook!

Share | 

Support Trauma's Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trauma
Trauma

Support Trauma's Music Empty
PostSubject: Support Trauma's Music   Support Trauma's Music EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:07 am

Well im not much for wanting to be flashing lights famous
Though for people to just give my music a moment of listen, an understanding and appreciation for my efforts and love for music Smile

I Trauma screw it...I, Austin will give something a little special to the people that support me on my efforts to the world and let them listen to my voice and learn to hear music for what it is and what it does for people.

I want to inspire the world, I want to show the world that music is a very important factors of our lives, and what the world would be without it. I want people to understand we can cure things with music, we can fix racism, we can stop seperation of groups, we can learn to get along, we can promote peace and all get along with the simple sound of catchy upbeat music (Journey for example, not one songs comes on that not EVERYONE will start singing). Im not looking for credit, I just want to make my way in the world, and be seen as a Musician, not a celebrity.

ON THE MAIN POINT!!!!!

Everyone that supports me during these rough times of today in my struggle for music will simply get a bracelet. I know what your thinking (BIG DEAL!), if you do thats ok, thats what the world has told me, they always told me I will never make studio time, my voice wouldnt be heard. I have vocal scouts wanting me in bands and studio time paid for (I want them to see what I became of myself despite their rants).

But with this bracelet, I want you to see in it friendship, will and the power that loving support can bring to a person. Seeing a person listening to my music or wearing a support bracelet will mean the world to me more than any amount of stacked bills or penthouse suits.

The bracelet itself will be different depending on person (Yes I make these all by hands and will make a bracelet according to who orders it and what colors they like Smile, or whatever design I think fits them) and I will send it to them through the mail (will also send bracelets to whomever wants them to support).

Some fabric on the wrist goes alot farther than what you might think it does
and the support of many could make the most down people, become brighter than they ever thought themselves to be.

If your interested in a Support Austin bracelet, reply and then I will PM you with the details Smile

Thanks everyone on REF, you have done alot for me.

Special thanks goes out to Fiction and DD.

@Fiction: You and I nag about the funniest of things, the randomest of conversations and you always virtually high fived me when I made a jingle a rhyme or simply said I got some time to play music through the day. You are the best friend I have ever had over the internet (as weird as that sounds) and I want to thank you for the support you gave me, even if you didnt know you did

@DD: You are smart, you are clever and you are smart (did I say that twice?). You got me into moderating forums you know that? xD. I really dont know what to thank you for, but you have always been kind to me, your always a nice guy, and that is inspirational to me as a person, it means we do have decent people out in the world today and that good still exists in the hearts of people.

And thanks once again to the REF community, you all help in your own little way
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore27
Admin
Admin
Dumbledore27

PostSubject: Re: Support Trauma's Music   Support Trauma's Music EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:11 am

I will most certainly support your music, but shipping a bracelet to Europe would be quite expensive... Neutral While I'd love to have one, it's quite expensive still...
Quote :
I know what your thinking (BIG DEAL!)
No, I was thinking how expensive it would be to ship it to me Laughing Razz

Quote :
@DD: You are smart, you are clever and you are smart (did I say that twice?). You got me into moderating forums you know that? xD. I really dont know what to thank you for, but you have always been kind to me, your always a nice guy, and that is inspirational to me as a person, it means we do have decent people out in the world today and that good still exists in the hearts of people.

Aww, thanks I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvocabtionary.co.cc
Fiction
Founder
Founder
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Support Trauma's Music   Support Trauma's Music EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:02 pm

@Fiction: You and I nag about the funniest of things, the randomest of conversations and you always virtually high fived me when I made a jingle a rhyme or simply said I got some time to play music through the day. You are the best friend I have ever had over the internet (as weird as that sounds) and I want to thank you for the support you gave me, even if you didnt know you did[/quote]

This Made Me D'awwww I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

I Will Always Support You Bro, No Matter What Smile
Back to top Go down
https://radianteclipseforums.forumotion.net
Dumbledore27
Admin
Admin
Dumbledore27

PostSubject: Re: Support Trauma's Music   Support Trauma's Music EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 am

Also, if you would ever need help for a website, I'm here to help Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

PostSubject: Re: Support Trauma's Music   Support Trauma's Music EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Dumbledore27 wrote:
Also, if you would ever need help for a website, I'm here to help Very Happy Wink

You know that idea has YET to cross my mind, though I think it would save the trouble unless my band gets pretty big publically, or my solo work gets heard of in a multitude of states rather than Florida. How much do you charge for website building DD? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore27
Admin
Admin
Dumbledore27

PostSubject: Re: Support Trauma's Music   Support Trauma's Music EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Trauma wrote:
Dumbledore27 wrote:

You know that idea has YET to cross my mind, though I think it would save the trouble unless my band gets pretty big publically, or my solo work gets heard of in a multitude of states rather than Florida. How much do you charge for website building DD? Very Happy
I don't really know Razz I'd say about $30 and perhaps you could get some discount Razz (You know, old friends thing Razz)

[Update] I could also buy hosting with that money and handle all technical issues if you wanted me to Wink
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

PostSubject: Re: Support Trauma's Music   Support Trauma's Music EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Dumbledore27 wrote:
Trauma wrote:
Dumbledore27 wrote:

I don't really know Razz I'd say about $30 and perhaps you could get some discount Razz (You know, old friends thing Razz)

Actually 30 bucks sounds pretty reasonable Very Happy
So that would be a perfect price actually. What comes in that website building package of yours DD? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore27
Admin
Admin
Dumbledore27

PostSubject: Re: Support Trauma's Music   Support Trauma's Music EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Trauma wrote:
Dumbledore27 wrote:
Trauma wrote:
Dumbledore27 wrote:

Actually 30 bucks sounds pretty reasonable Very Happy
So that would be a perfect price actually. What comes in that website building package of yours DD? Very Happy

I would design the website using HTML5 (or HTML4 if you wish), CSS and CSS3, some use of jQuery (sort of an extension to Javascript), supply content for pages if you wish, I can add a blog where you can post updates, I can also buy a domain name (such as traumamusic.net) at Namecheap (or GoDaddy) and hosting at Hostgator Wink

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

PostSubject: Re: Support Trauma's Music   Support Trauma's Music EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:20 pm

You know that sounds like it is a bit complicated to tell you the truth xD
Perhaps 50-60 bucks would cover all that? Then again I dont really know what 50-60 US Dollars would give you in Euros (im not a wiz at all in math or currency conversion).
I would probably just shoot for the simple musicians website, supply a video weekly on studio updates and what not, along with the blog thing so people could read rather than watch xD. And other things.
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore27
Admin
Admin
Dumbledore27

PostSubject: Re: Support Trauma's Music   Support Trauma's Music EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:40 am

Trauma wrote:
You know that sounds like it is a bit complicated to tell you the truth xD
Perhaps 50-60 bucks would cover all that? Then again I dont really know what 50-60 US Dollars would give you in Euros (im not a wiz at all in math or currency conversion).
I would probably just shoot for the simple musicians website, supply a video weekly on studio updates and what not, along with the blog thing so people could read rather than watch xD. And other things.
Should I start coding? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brittiney=)
Brittiney=)

PostSubject: Re: Support Trauma's Music   Support Trauma's Music EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:39 pm

hey ur pretty awesome, Trauma! Support Trauma's Music 3569625485 lol=) Oh n i would love 2 have a bracelet! I love you

n i can kinda relate 2 u cuz i wanna b a singer/professional dancer.
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

PostSubject: Re: Support Trauma's Music   Support Trauma's Music EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:42 am

Brittiney=) wrote:
hey ur pretty awesome, Trauma! Support Trauma's Music 3569625485 lol=) Oh n i would love 2 have a bracelet! I love you

n i can kinda relate 2 u cuz i wanna b a singer/professional dancer.

Funny you should say that, I'm looking for a female duet singer to do some songs with me, if that interests you at all? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brittiney=)
Brittiney=)

PostSubject: Re: Support Trauma's Music   Support Trauma's Music EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:06 pm

yeah tht would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support Trauma's Music   Support Trauma's Music Empty

Back to top Go down

Support Trauma's Music

View previous topic View next topic Back to top