RadiantEclipseForums II
Hello, Guest! Very Happy Welcome To RadiantEclipseForums, If You Haven't Already Please Register Smile
RadiantEclipseForums II
Hello, Guest! Very Happy Welcome To RadiantEclipseForums, If You Haven't Already Please Register Smile

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
REF Now Has A Twitter And A Facebook Fan Page! Go Follow @RadiantEForums, And Like RadiantEclipseForums on Facebook!

Share | 

Tattoos and the reputation they drag along

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trauma
Trauma

Tattoos and the reputation they drag along Empty
PostSubject: Tattoos and the reputation they drag along   Tattoos and the reputation they drag along EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:37 pm

Well I have had the thought of tattoos coursing around my body for years it seems, both my mother and father have them, growing up I never heard negative ideas about them, seeing as the two people that raised and taught me right and wrong were never sturn on "BETTER NOT GET A TATTOO OR YOUR HINEY IS IN HELL!". Well turning 18, ive finally got SELF permission to get a tattoo, ive been wracking my brain for a while on what I should get. When finally deciding on something memorable, not only as my first tattoo, but as well as a memory of a lost grandfather.

Little back story, my grandfather was a Boat Captain on the port here in PCB, he remained in that profession for more than 25-28 years or so. He recently, 2 years ago, died of a heat stroke working out in his yard. I was devasted, we were really close, buddy buddy and I occasionally got to go out to sea with him (my idea of sea back then was out of the port a bit for a day or two). I lost connection with him a bit prior before he died. I assume I thought I had better things to do, music and trying to get my career in a stepping motion. When I got news that he died I just hated myself for the longest of time for not making time for him anymore. Though I now realize he would have wanted me to keep going with music, despite how much less time we got to spend with one another.

So the tattoo idea, I was going to get two anchors on the top of my hands, both with a veil around the raise of the anchor, right below the cross beams, with his initials and boat name on the veil, along with the area code of my part of town on the side of the anchors.With this plan in mind, I also have the worry of jobs, as my recruiting lady, told me tattoos were a HUGE turn off for jobs.

Im getting the tattoos regardless (Rebel for life) and wanted to know what you think of the idea, cool, crappy?

My main problem is jobs and the reputation people will give me. Despite what I care of what others think of my appearance, I dont want to be tagged as a criminal. Though in my personal opinion, with a creative mind, creativity of different sorts follows (ex. tattoos)
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Founder
Founder
Fiction

Tattoos and the reputation they drag along Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and the reputation they drag along   Tattoos and the reputation they drag along EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:24 pm

That's Sweet Dude...

Carrying On A Memory Like That Will Always Feel Like Your Grandpa's Watching Over You Smile

Good Luck On The Tats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://radianteclipseforums.forumotion.net

Tattoos and the reputation they drag along

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadiantEclipseForums II :: Life Discussion-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com