RadiantEclipseForums II
Hello, Guest! Very Happy Welcome To RadiantEclipseForums, If You Haven't Already Please Register Smile
RadiantEclipseForums II
Hello, Guest! Very Happy Welcome To RadiantEclipseForums, If You Haven't Already Please Register Smile

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
REF Now Has A Twitter And A Facebook Fan Page! Go Follow @RadiantEForums, And Like RadiantEclipseForums on Facebook!

Share | 

Black Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Black Book Empty
PostSubject: Black Book   Black Book EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Basically, a Black Book is a book where people write their Emotional Thoughts, Suicidal Poems, or write about their depression.

Ill share my Black Book Poems with you

(alot of mine have to do with relationship problems)

11/27/11 5:47PM

my heart is in pain, my depression is growing with every breath i take. i know not of what i have done to deserve such a punishment. i am scared, to a point where i just dont wanna live anymore. i do not wish to live in pain, nor do i wish to live suffer all my life. but i cant control this, nobody can control this pain i have. i wish to end it all, i wish to just die in the hands of my true love, i do not want to feel this pain anymore, i want to be in peace, with the love of my life, christina, i love you till death, nothing in this world will ever seperate us, i wish to end the pain, and be with my love, the love of my life forever and ever...

11/27/11 7:30PM

knife + pills = ? whats gonna happen.. i want to find out.. im hesitating, should i? should i cut myself, and take these pills, and wonder off into a dark void? or should i put it down and forget all about it? This dessicion, my what should i do?
Back to top Go down
DJ
DJ

Black Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Book   Black Book EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:04 am

I never heard of this lol but it sounds cool i'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingpalace.forumotion.com

Black Book

View previous topic View next topic Back to top