RadiantEclipseForums II
Hello, Guest! Very Happy Welcome To RadiantEclipseForums, If You Haven't Already Please Register Smile
RadiantEclipseForums II
Hello, Guest! Very Happy Welcome To RadiantEclipseForums, If You Haven't Already Please Register Smile

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
REF Now Has A Twitter And A Facebook Fan Page! Go Follow @RadiantEForums, And Like RadiantEclipseForums on Facebook!

Share | 

Bots Again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dumbledore27
Admin
Admin
Dumbledore27

Bots Again... Empty
PostSubject: Bots Again...   Bots Again... EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:38 am

1.) Cleverbot has, already twice, confessed to being a bot to me.

For the first time, I cannot find the screenshot or email, however today, I have captured it on PNG. Smile

Conversation wrote:

User: I'm a Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: I am also clever chatbot. the original.
I'll post a screenshot soon, Photobucket doesn't seem to be working :-/

2.) That most kind bot at JustHost (see topic Bots) has gone out of its mind...
Quote :
You: Emma?
Emma Says: Would you like to sign up for our most popular hosting plan and receive a 20% discount?
You: Lauren?
Emma Says: Would you like to sign up for our most popular hosting plan and receive a 20% discount?
You: Amber?
You: Are you Chinese?
You: Chinese?
You: Lol?
You: WTH?
You: Are you dumb?
Emma Says: Sorry you feel like that, i am only a virtual agent. Maybe if you call our freindly support team (Number at top of page) they should be able to help you, better than I can :- )
You: Why do you keep saying "Would you like to sign up for our most popular hosting plan and receive a 20% discount?"?
You: Ahoy?
You: Hello?
Emma Says: Hi my name is Emma thanks for visiting Just Host today!
You: No thank you.
Emma Says: Remember this 20% discount is only available today.
You: Emma?
You: Thomas?
You: Jack?
You: Jane?
You: Michael Jackson?
You: Thomas Geromy?
You: Mamma Mia?
You: Justhost?
You: Abracadabra?
You: Epidemy?
You: Professor?
You: I quit...
You: Umm...?
You: LOL?
You: Idiotto?
You: I give up, you're hopeless.
You: You're dumb.
Emma Says: Sorry you feel like that, i am only a virtual agent. Maybe if you call our freindly support team (Number at top of page) they should be able to help you, better than I can :- )
You: Timothy.
You: Timmy.
You: Goodbye?
Emma Says: Goodbye... Thank you for visiting us today
(Thomas Geromy is a fictional character I created for one of my books, can't recall which.)

That bot can be talked to quite nicely otherwise... ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvocabtionary.co.cc
Fiction
Founder
Founder
Fiction

Bots Again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bots Again...   Bots Again... EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:46 pm

They should really...REALLY..program these better True Story...
Back to top Go down
https://radianteclipseforums.forumotion.net

Bots Again...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadiantEclipseForums II :: The Dumpster-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com